- One Month Supply
- Helps Support Cardiovascular Health
- With Clinically Tested Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps to Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure Levels Already in the Normal Range
- Helps Support Vasodilation and Circulation
About MegaNatural BP
Naturally occurring in fruits, vegetables and red wine, polyphenols are a class of phytonutrients that have been scientifically demonstrated to support cardiovascular health. Grape Seeds are one of the most abundant sources of polyphenols found in nature.
MegaNatural-BP is patented grape seed extract made from a special blend of red and white Vitis vinifera grapes and:
- Is structurally unique, providing 90% total polyphenols-the biologically active constituents, with clinically tested benefits.
- Is manufactured exclusively from grapes grown in the United States.
- Uses a hot-water-based extraction process without any chemicals or solvents in the final ingredients.
- Clinically Tested Ingredients-Human clinical research supports the cardiovascular benefits from the MegaNatural-BP while other grape seed extracts may not have the same polyphenol composition.
- Twinlab Blood Pressure Success is a breakthrough dietary supplement that contains MegaNatural-BP, a unique, naturally-sourced and clinically-tested ingredient.
- MegaNatural-BP is patented grape seed extract, standardized for polyphenols that helps support your body's cardiovascular system.
- Twinlab Blood Pressure Success helps support vasodilation and circulation.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||480 mg||120%|
|Grape seed extract |
|Proprietary Blend |
Hawthorn leaves and flowers,
hydrolyzed milk casein
|†Daily Value(DV) not established.|
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Packaged in glass bottle for maximum stability, quality and freshness.
Take two capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by your health care professional.
Twinlab was created in 1968 when founder David Blechman leveraged his 20 years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry to develop and market a liquid protein supplement. Working out of his family’s garage, he and his wife named their developing business Twinlab, after the couple’s two sets of twins. Sales soared, and in the 1980s, Twinlab branched out to a broader range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and teas.
Since 1968, the Twinlab brand has been the trusted leader for innovative, high performance health and wellness products. In addition to the extensive line of vitamins, minerals and sports nutrition formulas of its namesake brand, Twinlab Corporation also manufactures and sells other category leaders, including the Metabolife line of diet and energy products, and Alvita teas, established in 1922 as one of the country's first herbal tea lines. Twinlab’s plant located in American Fork, UT, is a NSF® GMP registered facility from which they manufacture, package and distribute over 1,000 premium quality products. The NSF program verifies that Twinlab’s manufacturing plant has met NSF International’s stringent independent registration process guidelines, which include facilities and manufacturing process inspections and reviews to assure compliance with NSF’s rigorous banned substances standards. Facilities that are registered GMP by NSF conform to the highest verification process including ongoing monitoring via two annual facility inspections, to ensure continued compliance with program requirements.
Twinlab also operates a Research & Development facility in Grand Rapids, MI, and has its corporate headquarters in New York, NY. Twinlab products are currently available in over 55 countries worldwide.