Protein Fueled Mass Gainer*
600 Efficient Calories Per Serving
What You Get
- 40g of mass-building protein per serving*
- Delivers 8.5 g Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) per serving to help promote lean muscle growth
- Energized by 7 grams of high performance Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) from Coconut Oil. MCTs are a unique type of fat, the most dense source of nutritional energy you can get. More importantly, MCTs are considered "fast fats" meaning they are metabolized into energy faster than other fats to help power your workouts
- Instantized for easy mixing
- Enzyme-assisted formula to aid digestion
- No yeast, wheat, starch, fish or egg added
Clean Series / Our Promise
Twinlab® Clean Series represents a new standard in trust and quality for sports nutrition products. Created from scratch with the single-minded purpose of proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance for peace of mind, this product is painstakingly produced in our own NSF® GMP for Sport registered facility and is help to the highest standards.
- Independently certified by the NSF® International product certification program to meet nutrient label claims.
- Batch tested by HFL for banned substances in accordance with the HFL Informed Sport and Informed Choice programs.
- Non-GMO Tested: Independently PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) tested by a third party lab for genetically modified DNA to a limit of 0.9%.
- TwinlabID™ Tested confirm the identity of each and every ingredient through our rigorous testing procedures.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
Proudly produced in our NSF GMP for Sport registered facility in American Fork, Utah.
Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health car professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Add 1 scoop (146 g) to 12 oz of cold water, shake or blend for about 5 seconds and enjoy. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program. Store in a cool, dry place.
Twinlab was created in 1968 when founder David Blechman leveraged his 20 years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry to develop and market a liquid protein supplement. Working out of his family’s garage, he and his wife named their developing business Twinlab, after the couple’s two sets of twins. Sales soared, and in the 1980s, Twinlab branched out to a broader range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and teas.
Since 1968, the Twinlab brand has been the trusted leader for innovative, high performance health and wellness products. In addition to the extensive line of vitamins, minerals and sports nutrition formulas of its namesake brand, Twinlab Corporation also manufactures and sells other category leaders, including the Metabolife line of diet and energy products, and Alvita teas, established in 1922 as one of the country's first herbal tea lines. Twinlab’s plant located in American Fork, UT, is a NSF® GMP registered facility from which they manufacture, package and distribute over 1,000 premium quality products. The NSF program verifies that Twinlab’s manufacturing plant has met NSF International’s stringent independent registration process guidelines, which include facilities and manufacturing process inspections and reviews to assure compliance with NSF’s rigorous banned substances standards. Facilities that are registered GMP by NSF conform to the highest verification process including ongoing monitoring via two annual facility inspections, to ensure continued compliance with program requirements.
Twinlab also operates a Research & Development facility in Grand Rapids, MI, and has its corporate headquarters in New York, NY. Twinlab products are currently available in over 55 countries worldwide.