Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer
- Contains Acetaminophen
Questions or Comments?
Call toll-free (877-TYLENOL) 877-895-3665 (English)
Active Ingredients: per tablet: Acetaminophen USP (500mg; Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer)
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Castor Oil, Corn Starch, FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 gelcaps (3,000mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- these could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Overdose warning: taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years - ask a doctor
Store between 20-25° C (68-77° F). Avoid high humidity.