100 Tablets - 325mg each. Acetaminophen.
- do not use if carton is opened or red neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal®" is broken
- store at room temperature
- see end panel for lot number and expiration date
Questions or comments? call toll-free 1-877-TYLENOL (1-877-895-3665)
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen (325 mg) (Pain reliever/Fever reducer)
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Cornstarch, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch Glycolate
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcohol drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain reliever/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not use if carton is opened or printed red neck wrap or printed foil inner seal is broken.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older:
Take two tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablets in any 24 hours, Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Children 6-11 years:
Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours. Do mor use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.