A Better Understanding of Better Intimate Care™
Instant, Long-Lasting Relief From Painful, Burning Itch.
- Vitamin Enriched with E, A & D plus Aloe
- Soothes Wetness-Irritated Skin, Even Urine Irritation
Painful, burning external feminine itch can be caused by:
- Taking antibiotics
- Wearing a damp bathing suit
- Urine leakage
The strongest medicine you can buy for painful burning and itching.
- Instant, Long-lasting relief from intense, painful itching
- Skin-soothing vitamins plus moisturizing aloe
- Soothes irritation caused by wetness - even urine wetness
- Forms a protective film to help reduce the chance of further irritation
- Deodorizes, freshens
|Count||1 oz (28 g)|
Active Ingredients: Contains: Benzocaine USP (20% - External analgesic), Resorcinol (3% - External analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, polyoxyl 100 stearate, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Corn Oil, Cholecalciferol, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Sulfite, Trolamine, Trisodium HEDTA, Vitamin A Palmitate, Carbomer Homopolymer Type C, Propylene Glycol
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not apply over large area of the body.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply a fingertip amount (approximately 1-inch strip) to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years: Consult a physician.