NyQuil Cough gives you nighttime cough relief so you can sleep.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms including cough, runny nose and sneezing. Cherry Flavor. When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
|Count||8 fl oz (236 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Dextromethorphan HBr (30 mg), Doxylamine Succinate (12.5 mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Citrate
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Do not use:
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• excessive phlegm (mucus)
• a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
• trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
• a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
• Do not use more than directed.
• Excitability may occur, especially in children.
• Marked drowsiness may occur.
• Avoid alcoholic drinks.
• Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
• Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken."
Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Adults and children 12 years and over 2 TBSP (30 ml) every 6 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years Do not use
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
Each 30 mL dose cup contains sodium 18 mg
Store at room temperature