The active ingredients in work naturally through the inhalation of medicated vapors. Applied externally, so it doesn't interact with other medications the way pills can.
Made in Mexico
Active Ingredients: Camphor (4.8%) (Cough Suppressant & Topical Analgesic), Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil (1.2%), Menthol (2.6%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Special Petrolatum, Thymol, Turpentine Oil
- By mouth
- With tight bandages
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- Repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
Store at room temperature.