Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
- Antihistamine to relieve itchy eyes
- Relieves redness
Clinically proven effective for temporary relief of itchy, red eyes.
Combines an antihistamine with a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes.
Questions/Comments? Please Call 1-800-223-0182.
|Count||0.5 fl oz (15 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.025%) (Redness Reliever), Pheniramine Maleate (0.3%) (Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Sodium Borate Buffered System Preserved With (, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution (0.01%), Edetate Disodium (0.1%), Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid (to adjust pH), Water (Purified)
Do not use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- narrow angle glaucoma
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloud
- overuse may cause more eye redness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in temperature.
Do not use if Pfizer imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
Adults and children 6 years of age or older: Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation.
Store between 15° and 25° C (59° and 77° F).