Adults and children 12 years and over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. Se you doctor. If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. With other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.