- Clinical Ginkgo Extract
- For Mental Sharpness
- Activates All Areas of the Brain
- 50% More Free
- Dietary Supplement
Start Getting the Clinical Benefits of Ginkgold
Memory & Concentration
- Helps improve mental sharpness
- Stimulates activity in all areas of the brain
Healthy Blood Flow
- Supports healthy circulation to the brain and extremities
- Helps maintain blood vessel tone
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Oxidative stress impacts the health of brain and blood vessel tissues
For Vision Support: Use with Ginkgold Eyes formula — the powerful combination of Ginkgold ginkgo extract, bilberry, lutein & zeaxanthin.
Ginkgold — the Smarter Choice for Mental Sharpness
In head-to-head research against other ginkgo extracts, only Ginkgold:
- Increased activity in all areas of the brain (see diagrams to the right)
- Produced potent alpha enhancing effects
- Could be classified as a cognitive activator
The World's Most Researched & Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- Used in over 400 studies
- Recommended by health care professionals worldwide
- Proprietary extract with over 20 active and coactive constituents in their clinically proven ratios, including 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 150|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones||60 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet twice daily with water at mealtimes.
For intensive use: Take 2 tablets twice daily with water at mealtimes..
Nature’s Way has been a leader in herbal medicine since 1969. Headquartered south of Provo in Springville, Utah, Nature’s Way has become one of the most technologically advanced supplement manufacturers in the country.
The company’s commitment to the industry they helped to create has never wavered. As the first major U.S. dietary supplement company to be certified as an organic processor, Nature’s Way’s relentless pursuit for quality is evident in their product line. They offer an extensive range of health-promoting products that have been carefully scrutinized and tested, all while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Nature’s Way’s focus has always been on safety, and relying on proof of product effectiveness. While many of their products have been researched, it is vitally important to strike a balance between traditional medicine and modern science—this blended approach allows Nature’s Way to produce traditional herbal supplements and cutting edge nutritional supplements.
Today Nature’s Way offers over 500 premium nutritional and natural products, including single herbs and herbal extracts, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, minerals and specialty products.
The family of brands and products include homeopathics from Boericke & Tafel, Enzymatic Therapy, multivitamin formulas like the vegan and gluten free Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Primadophilus and more.
Nature’s Way continues to look for innovative ways to use the powers of nature to enhance the health of people everywhere.