- Product of New Zealand
- Unpasteurized Honey
Active Beechwood honey is extracted by the bees from the beechwood trees of New Zealand. In combination with Wedderspoon Organic's Manuka honey, our Beechwood honey is a product rich in oligosaccharides (considered prebiotics) and minerals. Oligosaccharides are also known to multiply friendly-bacteria in the stomach, are good for the digestive system and can help maintain a balanced intestinal flora.
At Wedderspoon Organic, we bring you the finest organic products because we know quality & authenticity matters.
- Honey that is free from Harmful Chemicals & Pesticides
- Antibiotic and GMO Free honey
- Hives are made from environmentally friendly material
- Each Jar is traceable back to master beekeeper
- Activity in our honeys has been reached naturally and has not been increased by man.
|Count||17.6 oz (500g)|
|Serving||1 tbsp (21g)|
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (21g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
No need to refrigerate
Try our Raw Beechwood Honey mixed into smoothies, sauces or as a marinade. Use it drizzled on pancakes, fruits or mixed into hot drinks. Also great when taken directly by the teaspoon, as a healthy addition to your diet.