My Cart
0 0 item(s) - $0.00
 
Packages May Vary

sanasana Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Fresh Scent 40 Wipes 076828047039-33

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Fresh Scent - 40 Wipes

Reference # 076828047039
 

$2.50 Reg.$3.69 each
You Save: 32%

Free Shipping
 

Availability: Out of stock

$2.50 Reg.$3.69 each
You Save: 32%

Details

Antibacterial Hand Wipes Kills 99.9% of Germs Fresh Scent Cleans better than hand sanitizers Hypoallergenic Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes kill 99/99% of germs, helping prevent the spread of bacteria, and they remove dirt, providing a better clean than hand sanitizers. They're ideal for quick clean-ups after contact with germs, sticky foods, greasy dirt, and everyday messes. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are formulated to be tough on dirt and germs, yet gentle on skin. Help keep your family healthy and clean anytime and anywhere, when soap and water are not available. Wet Ones® Wipes provide a terrific clean for your whole family. Fits 3-inch car cup holder or larger
Brand Wet Ones
Weight 0.50 lbs
Count 40 Wipes
SanaCause Points 20

To Dispense Wipe: Remove lid to feed first wipe through threader. Do not push finger through opening.


To Dispose Wipe: Place in waste basket after use. Do Not Flush

Adults and children 2 years and over: Apply to hands and face; Allow skin to dry without wiping. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor before use. To Dispense: To not push finger through opening.


Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Benzethonium chloride (0.3%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, SD alcohol 40, aole barbadensis leaf juice, PEG-60 lanolin, quaternium-52, PEG-8 dimethicone, fragrance, sodum capryloamphopropionate, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid.
Warnings
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To Dispense Wipe: Remove lid to feed first wipe through threader. Do not push finger through opening. To Dispose Wipe: Place in waste basket after use. Do Not Flush Adults and children 2 years and over: Apply to hands and face; Allow skin to dry without wiping. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor before use. To Dispense: To not push finger through opening.


Write Your Own Review

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Value

Be part of our community

 
 
  Loading...