A Yerba Prima Cleansing Co-Worker
Tampico Skin Brush bristles are made from tampico fiber — the unbleached stem of the agave plant. Hardwood now improved with a protective natural coating.
The Tampico Skin Brush can be used:
- To aid the body's natural cleansing process, as part of a Yerba Prima internal Cleansing System.
- To exercise and stimulate the skin.
- To gently exfoliate and deep clean the skin.
Directions for Dry Skin Brushing
- Brush the entire surface of the skin, except the face, with long gentle strokes.
- Best if used daily, before bathing.
- The brush should be cleaned periodically with soap and water.