- USDA Organic
- Supports Clear Breathing
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Parve
Take a Moment to Breathe Deep
Breathing should come easily. So when you find you need a little help clearing the airways, relax and brew a cup of our Breathe Deep tea. Yogi's all organic formulation is a blend of herbs used in many herbal traditions to support respiratory health. Thyme and warming, aromatic eucalyptus help loosen phlegm and support the mucous membranes. Soothing licorice adds a light, naturally sweet flavor. Enjoy this tea plain or sweetened with a little honey, traditionally used to support the body's expectoration process. Experience the benefits of Breathe Deep with every delightful cup.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are natural rich in vitamin C.
|Count||16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g) (Case of 6)|
|Serving||1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,990 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Basil Leaf||†|
|Organic Eucalyptus Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Thyme Leaf||†|
|Organic Elecampane Root||†|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day during cold weather to help maintain clear breathing. To help clear the breathing passages, drink a cup every hour.