- Made with Organic Green Tea
- Delicately Spiced and Energizing
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Contains Caffeine
- International Quality Assurance
- Certified Organic
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
A Spice for Life Comes with Chai Green
Experience a refreshing alternative in the exotic world of chai. We've crafted this unique blend with the highest quality Organic Green Tea. Originating in China more than 4,000 years ago, this delicious tea has natural antioxidant properties that enhance the body's defenses against damaging free radicals. Lively Cinnamon and Ginger combine for true chai flavor, and light, peppery notes of Cardamom round off the full-bodied flavor of this captivating tea. So, when you're in the mood for something a little different, enjoy the exquisite experience of Yogi Chai Green.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
|Count||16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) each.|
|Serving||1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||2,217 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy the rich energizing flavor of our Chai Green, bring water just to boiling and steep for 3 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.