- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- USDA Organic
- Supports Hydration for Radiant Skin
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
Hydrate and Radiate!
To look and feel its best our skin needs to be well hydrated. Yogi Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin is purposefully formulated with traditionally used skin-friendly ingredients to help rejuvenate and moisturize the skin. This all organic blend includes Nettle Leaf, Mullein Leaf and Schisandra Berry - Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to hydrate and retain moisture in the skin's tissues. We then add warming herbs Cinnamon Bark and Cardamom Seed to support circulation, while fragrant Cocoa Shells and Vanilla Bean add flavorful intrigue. Enjoy a cup any time for a delicious way to hydrated, healthy-looking skin that glows.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipe work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with whole, not part. We blend with whole spice and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamin and minerals.
|Count||16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)|
|Serving||1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||2,000 mg|
|Organic Rooibos Leaf||†|
Organic Cinnamon Bark
|Organic Cocoa Shell||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Vanilla Bean||†|
|Organic Nettle Leaf||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|Organic Schisandra Berry||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 4 to 6 minutes.