- Stimulates Immune Function
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Contains Caffeine
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
- Oxygen Bleached Tea Bags
Be Well with Our Green Tea Triple Echinacea
Green Tea Triple Echinacea is specifically formulated to help keep your immune system in great shape. Yogi's exclusive combination of three varieties of echinacea root provides a full spectrum of herbal immunity support. We add elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for centuries for its immune-enhancing properties and support of the respiratory system. Organic green tea adds powerful antioxidants, and lemongrass and spearmint add a light, refreshing flavor. Enjoy a cup of Green Tea Triple Echinacea to support your health and well-being.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with that nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
|Count||16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)|
|Serving||1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Echinacea Extract||26 mg||†|
|Phenols (4%)||1.04 mg||†|
|European Elderberry Extract||6.4 mg||†|
|Anthocyanins (30%)||1.92 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,768 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Spearmint Leaf||†|
|Organic Echinacea Root (Angustifolia, Purpurea, Pallida)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes. To support your immune system, drink 1 to 3 cups a day.