- Casei, Bifidus, Acidophilus
- Refrigeration is recommended
- Use with Yougourmet II or Multi yogurt makers
- Makes 6 Quarts or 6 Litres
|Count||Six 5g Packets|
|Serving||0.04 oz (1/4 pouch)|
|Serving Size: 0.04 oz (1/4 pouch)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||Yogurt Starter||1 cup (245 g) Prepared Yogurt|
|Calories from Fat||0||45|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0%|
|*Amount in Yogurt starter. 1 cup (245 g) prepared yogurt contributes an additional 130 Calories (45 Calories from Fat), 5 g Total Fat (3 g Saturated Fat), 20 mg Cholesterol, 100 mg Sodium, 11 g Total Carbohydrate (11 g Sugars), 8 g Protein. |
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
This product is manufactured in a facility that manipulates products that contain wheat, soy, eggs, milk and fish (including shrimps).
Use 5 g of starter per litre or quart of milk.
- Heat one litre or quart of milk to 180°F (82°C) or bring to the boiling point, Cool to 73-77°F (23-25°C).
- Dissolve 5 g of culture in a small amount of the cooled milk in a cup. Pour back into the litre or quart and mix well.
- Incubate in your Yogourmet II or Multi yogurt maker for 12 to 15 hours, or until the yogurt has reached the desired firmness.
- Refrigerate to stop the process