Original Prescription Strength.
- For Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Questions? call 1-800-343-7805
Made in Belgium
Active Ingredients: Cetirizine HCl (10 mg Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product: drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding: If breast-feeding: not recommended. If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years and over - one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms
- adults 65 years and over - ask a doctor
- children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease - ask a doctor
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)