Introducing ZzzQuil - A Non-Habit Forming Nighttime Sleep Aid for When You Just Need a Good Night's Sleep
From the makers of Vicks NyQuil
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- Non-habit forming
- Warming berry flavor
- Not for colds. Not for pain. Just for Sleep.
- Sleep soundly so you wake refreshed
- Not for treating cold or flu
Made in USA
|Count||6 fl oz (177 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCL
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Ethanol, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use with NyQuil
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness will occur
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use Keep out of reach of children Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away"
Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning. Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
Adults & Children 12 years & over - One Dose = 30 mL (2 tablespoons) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.